WHY WE NEED YOU
We are on a mission to transform the accounting industry by providing the best, most advanced cloud technology solutions and service. Our company has grown in recognition over 15 years, often receiving many industry awards, and with that has come massive growth. We need a smart, hard-working, caring, ambitious Web Application Developer to architect, build, and maintain web apps and our system automation toolset.
We are looking for a full-stack WISA developer (Windows IIS, Microsoft SQL, and ASP.NET). Our primary development is in MVC with some older code in WebForms. We’re looking for someone who rocks either the front-end or back-end but can still do a bang-up job with the ‘other end’. A designer-turned-developer or a developer who likes to design would be interesting candidates.
- You enjoy wearing many hats
- You desire to learn new web-based technologies
- You have experience with PowerShell Scripting
- You have DevOps experience – deployments, IIS/server administration, and maintenance
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar graphics applications
- You have Unit Test experience or even TDD
- You can architect solutions
- You can create good UI/UX designs
- You have a general knowledge of infrastructure systems – not to administer them directly but possibly interfacing to many back-end systems and APIs
- You have 4+ years of software development
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You’ll be joining a team of 3 developers. You will have a major impact on what we do and how we do it. As a team, we like to keep things DRY and RESTful. We strive for code readability. We like to prototype (rapidly) when we need to learn how to do something. We follow a semi-agile approach to our larger projects. Project lengths are typically 1-3 months with some flexibility to choose the next project you work on. Our projects typically focus on extending our end-client service offerings as well as internal process automation.
Challenges you will take on:
- Building robust and maintainable code
- Creating compelling user experiences
- Architecture automation of tedious or inefficient processes
- Staying abreast with new technologies
- Maintaining security
- Troubleshooting the tricky problems that no one else can solve
Your day to day:
- Building long-lasting code and iterating designs
- Be involved in the day-to-day development projects
- Work closely with Project Managers and other developers
- Perform website software upgrades, configuration changes, and maintenance
- Propose changes to pertinent systems
Job position is local to Bozeman, Montana. Travel will be limited-to-none.
WHY WORK AT XCENTRIC
- 4.8 rating on Glassdoor. Our employees rave about our amazing culture.
- Fast growth. We have been growing by 30% for the last three years.
- Plenty of opportunities for advancement. We are growing quickly and we need everyone that joins our team to advance with us.
- Our leadership values prioritizing family, and models the way.
- We are an industry leader and a recipient of many rewards.
- Autonomy. We give a lot of freedom to our employees to lead themselves.
- Your coworkers will quickly become close friends.
- We genuinely care about our employees and the clients we serve.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from home
- Progressive personal time-off policy
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Paid volunteer week – Pick your favorite place to serve and give back.
- 401k Plan
- Basic life insurance at no cost to you
- Casual dress code
- Office ping pong and shuffleboard tables
- Fun company events
- Office snacks
- Normal office hours
We are a fun, energetic company founded by two brothers, Trey and Christian James. From the beginning, Trey and Christian set out to build a company that others would love to work for. Over 15 years they have fostered a life-giving company culture that values family, fun, hard work, and growth.
In addition to our amazing culture, we are really good at what we do and proud to say we hold many awards including being ranked on INC 5000 nine years in a row, ranked number 4 on Channel E2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs, ranked in the Top 100 Cloud Services Providers (CSPs), and many more! Visit Xcentric.com for the rest of the story.