The topic of security always comes up when firms are looking to move their technology to the Cloud. See how your firm scores on this quick 9-point true/false security quiz:
TRUE or FALSE:
- Security personnel monitor our servers 24x7x365.
- A driver’s license and pre-certified badge are required to gain entry to our server room.
- A running log is kept of every entry to our server room.
- The successful scan of a thumb-print, RFID key-fob, and the iris of an authorized IT manager must be performed to gain access to our servers.
- 256-bit encryption is used for access to all data.
- Our data center is SAS70, Type 2 certified.
- We actively monitor and log hacking attempts on our data.
- We have security personnel that actively monitor and manage our security measures as their full time occupation.
- Our firewalls are regularly updated and managed to ensure use of the most recent improvements in protection.
For the Cloud, the answer to each of the above questions is TRUE. How does your firm measure up compared to your peers?